Farewell















 
 (brand new song)

I can give you my pleasure, I can give you my name
I can give you my hours, but they’ll never be the same
I can give you the moments filling my lonely days
Those sparkles of living that are fading away

I can give you the mornings, I woke up with the sun
All these times of glory, for the best I had done
I can give you my sorrow, and suffer by your side
The feelings I borrowed, and what’s left of my pride

But if you cry, don’t cry for me
And if you dream, dream a world to see
I can’t provide the happiness you seek
And won’t give you, the words I can’t speak

You can read my writings, you can sleep in my bed
Sing the songs I’m singing, even talk to my friends
You can visit my cities, you can steal from my place
You won’t make me forget this new world I embrace

So if you fall, don’t fall back for me
And if you feel, feel the happiness to be
We’re vanishing, as I’m telling you
You won’t be me, because I’m not too

This is my farewell, this my time
This is goodbye, my future is mine
This is my last chance, to become my own
So this love you wore, you must tear it down


Aucun commentaire: