Reader














I’m an ink drinker, any drop fulfills me
I get happy and drunk, on black and white pages
I suck upon meanings, word plays, allegories
And the taste on my lips, survives through the ages

I’m a letters’ traveler, driving the savannahs
Flying the Middle earths, diving the Atlantis
Same shapes, different stories, as Bible as Torah
From A to Z appear, thousands mouths for one kiss

I am the writers’ slave; they take me where they want
They can slaughter my mind, with images and dreams
And take me to places, as much guide as errant
I give myself to them; my joy is what it seems

My books are artifacts, remains of literature
They give me the power, of knowledge and evasion
I’m passionate as hell, reading is my nature
It was my first wonder; it’ll be my last vision


Aucun commentaire: