Bus stop











I decided one day, not to go to my shop
And I sat on that bench, in front of my bus stop
Staring at these people, I never meet or smell
Missing work wasn’t bad, for what I had to tell

This neighbor I can’t bear, seems to be a good guy
I saw him help that man, crossing this nasty road
He is so old and blind, he shouldn’t even try
So my noisy alien, behaves much worse at home

This lady on my floor, doesn’t only buy bred
When she visits each day, in the dark of the shade
This baker she must love, from what I can observe
I could reveal all that, one would just lose his nerves

 I have also noticed, the expression kids had
On their novice faces, when entering the bus
A mix of pain and joy, between the good and bad
We create in others, the fears that define us

When I looked at myself, in the damn reflection
Of the stupid bus stop, the roads of perdition
Lead me to what I was, to the deep of my will
So when the next bus came, I jumped under its wheels

Aucun commentaire: