The knife














Your love is a sharpened knife; it cuts into pieces what I believe
My only right to exist, is in the hot pan of your mean convictions
I fry between orders, warnings and all the truth that you deceive
Pour on me your boiling words and give me the final abduction

You slice my desires when we lie on the cutting table
Insipid, insignificant, those are the words of my fable
I once thought you would bake me in the oven of happiness
But what you do is to you take me into a cloven loneliness

Your behavior chopped my all confidence in human kind
I didn’t think one could be so heartless, sure you took yours away
Although I melt into the curves of your body and your brightness of mind
It doesn’t mean you can stab my feelings and run through what I say

Your love is a sharpened knife; a long sword, a war hammer
I am just the ashes of all the time and love you have slaughtered
Just remember that even if you possess such a weapon in your sheath
Someone will always have a stronger way to make you lose your breath

Aucun commentaire: