Fish












They say you can find a thousand fish in the sea
But they forgot to print the guidebook to catch them
Even the lines and worms were not given to me
And the little fish I get, seem to be all the same

Enough of sad and dark, enough of flat and cheap
Why are they all tasteless? Enough of fat on bones
The more I search for it, the more I’m into deep
I sink in loneliness and suffocate alone

Every day I just wish, I could sail to the south
Pitch my feet in the sand, and observe around me
A rainbow of seafood, the essence of my glee
I would just chew in all that can handle my mouth

Will remain only shells, and this taste of pleasure
A part of my hunger will certainly recall
I’ll reinforce my nets, and search for what I’m sure
A dolphin or a shark could satisfy this goal

 There might be in the sea, a thousand fish to catch
How many really, could be that unique match?
Uncertainty makes you swim in dangerous waves
But maybe bitterness is all that I can save…

Aucun commentaire: