Lens











I have caught through this lens, what I didn’t expect
I just wanted to see, the sky covered with stars
I took my telescope, to observe what is far
But there was next to me, a view one can’t neglect

I set up distances, to sail the Milky Way
Proxima Centauri, Antares or Persei
Were there to burst my eyes, with their giant beauties
From millions miles away, in between galaxies

Accidentally caught by an earthling sparkle
I left the universe, to watch the neighborhood
To find at last Eden, starting from an ankle
Leading sensually, to what I understood

Constellation of skin, as shiny as naked
My eyes flew a starship, to her intimacy
I framed any angle defining her body
Zooming all the pleasure that her God created

But a black hole arrived, damn who pulled that curtain
Not matter how much, this was perverse and vain
I see stars differently, awaiting that comet
Who appeared on that day, just after the sunset

Aucun commentaire: