Bankruptcy















Only six days ago, I was a normal man
Going to work, sleeping, with the woman I loved
In the exact same bed, I paid with my own hands
Working my believes off, for now and for above

It was a peculiar, Saturday night somewhere
Simple bachelor party, in special Las Vegas
Only two notes with me, I thought I couldn’t dare
Using my credit card, in case I’d lose too fast

But here came the Vodka, the Whiskey and their friends
With the glasses I drunk, I thought I could then fly
I took off in the night, not knowing where to land
But this luck I could push, was more than I could try

Seven years of saving, I vanished in one bet
I was sure to double, that money I had get
But the table of luck can turn red into black
And present you this state, you will never take back

We were completely broke, not a cent left to spend
It took me two more days, to confess my madness
But only one to her, to bury me into sand
Taking the kids with her, leaving me loneliness

I stayed with Bankruptcy, the worst friend you can get
It can stick to your pain, and break the joy you’d met
It digs into your brain, to destroy your being
Money is no reason, but earns happy endings


Aucun commentaire: