Care














Your delicate fingers go to my soul and back
Each time they run through me and my painful body
The world finally makes sense, even if I’d lost track
Of what it was to love, such an old memory

Your skin over my skin is all that can secure
My torn and fragile heart, this mix isn’t a lure
This is the true meaning, of being somehow alive
You are the unique one that makes that feeling thrive

Please hold me much tighter, blow my muscles and flesh
I want to burst in flames, in your burning passion
Make me flight through pleasure, and land onto your chest
For loosing that control I get more attention

I can finally sleep, while you’re scratching my head
I could even vanish, I have felt everything
Your caring is divine; I don’t want you to fade
For the rest of my days, preserve that amazing

Aucun commentaire: