Beaten















You’ll never put me down, and no matter how strong
You will beat me or shout I will still be standing
To show you how you are, to prove you once more wrong
Your loving is as cruel as your words are deceiving

You can go through my flesh, I am still unbreakable
If you kill my body, will still remain my soul
I’m overcoming hell, this looks unbearable
I am summing my pains, but I can’t cry it loud

You have used everything a man could imagine
To hurt me much harder than a monster would try
You are such a crazy beast, you redefine the mean
I manage to feel rapped, just you watching my eyes

Today I’m ending this, you beg for forgiveness
But this gun I’m holding, is my path to freedom
Let me finish all this, I’ve loved you for the best
And I’m killing you now, because the worst had come


Aucun commentaire: